ClubGeelySG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power.

2 posters

Go down

Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power. Empty Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power.

Post  cockadoo Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:17 pm

My Geely CK was moving ok on a flat road at about 90km/h, then it begin to loss speed down to 60km/h.
I came to a stop at a traffic light, when i move of my car can only do about 10km/h.
I push on even with high rev it will not move any faster, as i approaches a very gentle slope i loss complete transmission power,
Engine did not stall, no sign of over heating, i shift my gear to neutral  & then  re-engage back to drive.
Then thing got worst i begin to roll backward instead. Luckly there was no vehicle behind.
I then turn off the engine by the side, rested about 10 min & restart the car.
It manage to move but can only do below 50km/h. I manage to struggle  the car back to my office & have been packing there a few day don't know what to do.

Any person with similar experience  ?
Or can any expert tell me what is happening to my car & advice me what to do or what need to be change?
Any recommendation of a good Mechanic/workshop.

Note* Lately just got step idle motor & throttle sensor change it was working fine for 2 days only now this happen.

Please advice.

cockadoo

Back to top Go down

Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power. Empty Re: Geely Ck Auto complete loss of transmission power.

Post  CoolzMK Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:31 am

cockadoo wrote:My Geely CK was moving ok on a flat road at about 90km/h, then it begin to loss speed down to 60km/h.
I came to a stop at a traffic light, when i move of my car can only do about 10km/h.
I push on even with high rev it will not move any faster, as i approaches a very gentle slope i loss complete transmission power,
Engine did not stall, no sign of over heating, i shift my gear to neutral  & then  re-engage back to drive.
Then thing got worst i begin to roll backward instead. Luckly there was no vehicle behind.
I then turn off the engine by the side, rested about 10 min & restart the car.
It manage to move but can only do below 50km/h. I manage to struggle  the car back to my office & have been packing there a few day don't know what to do.

Any person with similar experience  ?
Or can any expert tell me what is happening to my car & advice me what to do or what need to be change?
Any recommendation of a good Mechanic/workshop.

Note* Lately just got step idle motor & throttle sensor change it was working fine for 2 days only now this happen.

Please advice.

i suggest you go back to the workshop where you change the idle motor and throttle sensor. it looks like a serious auto gearbox problem. probably you check and let us know what is the problem. high chances is your gearbox problem.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down