ClubGeelySG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geely CK spare parts and workshop in Singapore/Malaysia

3 posters

Go down

Geely CK spare parts and workshop in Singapore/Malaysia Empty Geely CK spare parts and workshop in Singapore/Malaysia

Post  kelvinkoh Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:20 am

Bros, anyone have a good lobang where can I find spare parts and workshops in Singapore/JB for wear and tear repairs?

Items for repair.
1) Right Rear Window Regulator.
2) Drive Shaft.
3) Engine Mounting.
4) Left Side Mirror.
5) Plug Cable.

kelvinkoh

Back to top Go down

Geely CK spare parts and workshop in Singapore/Malaysia Empty Re: Geely CK spare parts and workshop in Singapore/Malaysia

Post  Stormroc Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:37 am

Hi Kelvin, you may find spares mentioned from online shops or scraps car parts dealers near sing min. If you cannot find original part, some part like drive shaft can be modified by using Toyota parts or other Japanese parts.

Stormroc

Back to top Go down

Geely CK spare parts and workshop in Singapore/Malaysia Empty Re: Geely CK spare parts and workshop in Singapore/Malaysia

Post  CoolzMK Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Hi fortunately, our rides only last 10 yrs. i am currently not keeping any more CK and MK parts stock. however if you guys really really need help can still look for me. drop me a private message here for my contacts. can help i try to help. Very Happy . and oh ya. some of the ready stock parts i have them in clearance sales. not much CK parts left but see what you need.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down