ClubGeelySG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2007 Geely CK 1.5M

2 posters

Go down

2007 Geely CK 1.5M Empty 2007 Geely CK 1.5M

Post  pjkhai28 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi guys,

I just gotten an OPC 07 Geely Ck 1.5M.

What do I need to pay attention to in this car? The sales chap who sold the car told me to out for the radiator fluid level.

And can I pump RON 92 for the car? Thanks!

pjkhai28

Back to top Go down

2007 Geely CK 1.5M Empty Re: 2007 Geely CK 1.5M

Post  CoolzMK Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 pm

pjkhai28 wrote:Hi guys,

I just gotten an OPC 07 Geely Ck 1.5M.

What do I need to pay attention to in this car? The sales chap who sold the car told me to out for the radiator fluid level.

And can I pump RON 92 for the car? Thanks!

i think Ron92 fuel is hardly found in sg except for a few petrol pumps in sg. 95 and above is ok for the ride ya? and welcome to clubgeelysg.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  pjkhai28 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:51 am

Thanks for the welcome,

Esso still has 92, so far pumped it still ok. Btw, i noticed small puddle underneath the car, should i change the radiator hoses, how much does it cost?

pjkhai28

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:25 am

pjkhai28 wrote:Thanks for the welcome,

Esso still has 92, so far pumped it still ok. Btw, i noticed small puddle underneath the car, should i change the radiator hoses, how much does it cost?

small puddle of water underneath the car? is it aircon condense water in the first place? usually air con condense water is like normal water. but if you see its in colored probably there is a leakage somewhere in the radiator hose or radiator itself. get it check if this is the problem quickly. Monitor your coolant reserve reservoir to see if the coolant level drop. If it drops, probably there is confirm a leakage. Top up the coolant reservoir to avoid car overheat in lag of coolant.

By the way, only top up coolant and not tap water. reason being tap water is very corrosive to the radiator and will kill radiator life span.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  pjkhai28 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:26 am

CoolzMK wrote:

small puddle of water underneath the car? is it aircon condense water in the first place? usually air con condense water is like normal water. but if you see its in colored probably there is a leakage somewhere in the radiator hose or radiator itself. get it check if this is the problem quickly. Monitor your coolant reserve reservoir to see if the coolant level drop. If it drops, probably there is confirm a leakage. Top up the coolant reservoir to avoid car overheat in lag of coolant.

By the way, only top up coolant and not tap water. reason being tap water is very corrosive to the radiator and will kill radiator life span.

I can see water dripping from one of the connections of the radiator hose. Ok noted about the tap water, I have been using distilled water, ok I will top up with coolant.

Any idea on the cost of replacing the radiator hose?

pjkhai28

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:15 am

pjkhai28 wrote:
CoolzMK wrote:

I can see water dripping from one of the connections of the radiator hose. Ok noted about the tap water, I have been using distilled water, ok I will top up with coolant.

Any idea on the cost of replacing the radiator hose?

if you use distilled water is fine. cost of replacing radiator hose doesnt cost you a bomb. but currently i dont have them in stock as i sold off the hoses already. if you want to order parts you can PM me for my contact details.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum