ClubGeelySG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

considering a 2nd hand geeky ck

2 posters

Go down

considering a 2nd hand geeky ck Empty considering a 2nd hand geeky ck

Post  alex1988 Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:01 pm

hi everybody here. I'm new here. I do not have a geely yet. recently I saw auto ck selling at car today. it the only car I can afford wit my budget. so I really cnt afford to have any big major problem. should I buy it? do any brothers can give me any advice? I afraid that car might have some hidden probs. anything I should look out for? thx in advance..

alex1988

Back to top Go down

considering a 2nd hand geeky ck Empty Re: considering a 2nd hand geeky ck

Post  CoolzMK Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:36 am

alex1988 wrote:hi everybody here. I'm new here. I do not have a geely yet. recently I saw auto ck selling at car today. it the only car I can afford wit my budget. so I really cnt afford to have any big major problem. should I buy it? do any brothers can give me any advice? I afraid that car might have some hidden probs. anything I should look out for? thx in advance..

Hi, a warm welcome to clubgeely first of all. Getting a car for yourself is always exciting be it 2nd hand or new. If you are thinking of getting a CK, my advise is to go for MK if there is one in the 2nd hand market now. CK is the earlier version of MK. And if you can go for manual. Auto has been quite a bit of problem for most owners here. If you wish to know more about parts and how to get them, you can always PM me for my contact.

Happy shopping.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down