ClubGeelySG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECU problem

2 posters

Go down

ECU problem Empty ECU problem

Post  mohdysf Wed May 15, 2013 6:06 am

I bought my CK in 2009. My car cannot start & I had it sent to workshop. My mechanic said it is the ECU problem and now my car has been in the workshop for 5 mths due to the problem of them finding the spare parts. However I managed to find the ECU on my own & get my mechanic to fix it but still my car not able to start. I have been arguing with my mechanic about this and they insist it's the ECU. So I need help from anyone who owns a Geely CK model to rectify this problem by temporarily swapped the ECU just to verify its caused or is there anyone who know how to rectify this problem. Kindly contact me my hp: 83833098.
REGARDS
Mohdysf

mohdysf

Back to top Go down

ECU problem Empty Re: ECU problem

Post  CoolzMK Sun May 19, 2013 12:49 am

Hi bro,

Is your CK auto? dont listen to these workship bullshit to you. They do not know anything and anyhow hantam ECU problem. For Ck auto cannot start is crankshaft sensor problem. Email me for solutions geelyautoparts@gmail.com
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  mohdysf Wed May 22, 2013 9:03 am

Thanks bro! U are right! It's the crankshaft cable sensor. Thank u for your advise n spare parts u provide. Will recommend u to other geely owners for future references. Thanks!!

mohdysf

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Wed May 22, 2013 9:07 am

mohdysf wrote:Thanks bro! U are right! It's the crankshaft cable sensor. Thank u for your advise n spare parts u provide. Will recommend u to other geely owners for future references. Thanks!!

Thanks bro, glad that your problem is solved. Enjoy your ride and drive safe. Cheers.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

ECU problem Empty acceleration problem

Post  khurram Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:32 pm

hi bro I have geely ck 1.5 m . I have its acceleration problem. I visit many mechanics but fails.no ecu scanner can attached with it.

khurram

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:54 pm

khurram wrote:hi bro I have geely ck 1.5 m . I have its acceleration problem. I visit many mechanics but fails.no ecu scanner can attached with it.

bro what you mean? what is exactly your acceleration problem? describe to me. PM me for my contact number. i try to help you.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

ECU problem Empty ACCELERATION PROBLEM

Post  KHURRAM Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:17 am

I AM KHURRAM SHAHZAD . I HAVE GEELY CK 1.5 MODEL 2006.MY CAR'S PICK I LOW . WHEN I PRESS ACCELERATOR MY CAR SPEED DECREASE THEN INCREASE SLOWLY.CAR SPEED 0 TO 100 IN 15 SEC WHICH IS BAD. I AM IN LAHORE PAKISTAN. MY CONTACT NO IS 923214175211. MY CAR ENGINE CREAT SOUND LIKE TICK TICK TICK. WHICH IS VERY IRRETATING. PLESE HELP I WILL ALSO SEND U SOME VEDIOS .THANKS

KHURRAM

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:56 am

KHURRAM wrote:I AM KHURRAM SHAHZAD . I HAVE GEELY CK 1.5 MODEL 2006.MY CAR'S PICK I LOW . WHEN I PRESS ACCELERATOR MY CAR SPEED DECREASE THEN INCREASE SLOWLY.CAR SPEED 0 TO 100 IN 15 SEC WHICH IS BAD. I AM IN LAHORE PAKISTAN. MY CONTACT NO IS 923214175211. MY CAR ENGINE CREAT SOUND LIKE TICK TICK TICK. WHICH IS VERY IRRETATING. PLESE HELP I WILL ALSO SEND U SOME VEDIOS .THANKS

basically what parts do you need? can you email to geelyautoparts@gmail.com? see how best i can help you. Also if you dont mind please register yourself as a member on this forum. Thanks.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

ECU problem Empty ecu updte,ecu problem?

Post  christech Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:59 pm

hii some people say to me if in onw service we can ECU UPDATE FOR GEELY 2013 CK , the geely ck have some tech problem? i need some info. happy days from CHILE

christech

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down