ClubGeelySG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overhaul my CK

4 posters

Go down

overhaul my CK Empty overhaul my CK

Post  ericzf Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:36 am

Hi, can anyone assist me?? I think my engine need an overhaul... where can I go to?? How much will it cost??

ericzf

Back to top Go down

overhaul my CK Empty Re: overhaul my CK

Post  CoolzMK Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:27 pm

hi there, welcome to clubgeely. what do you need to overhaul your engine? what happen? can share?
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  danielwei Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 am

I did mine with new piston, timing belt, aircon belt, new radiator and dull engine totally clean for one week in Malaysia. Total cost Rin$5000. Car still rough but no worry of driving up to Genting anymore.. Ask around for quotes before you decide.

danielwei

Back to top Go down

Post  hurtboy83 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 am

hi daniel, can share which workshop u went in msia to do your geely? thanks

hurtboy83

Back to top Go down

Post  danielwei Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:47 am

hurtboy83 wrote:hi daniel, can share which workshop u went in msia to do your geely? thanks

Sorry I don't have the address as I only know how to drive there. The shop is know as KOH brothers.
You just need to take note that Geely CK is consist of many parts like KIA, Proton, and some other parts. Toyota parts cannot fit in, as Geely had put in their own engine parts. It took the Mech to figure out what to used. But for RM 5000 he got a good deal as he did over charged me. There is this workshop near Giant Malaysia Bt Indah, the pricing is not too bad but he is not very confident with china cars as he never touch it before. I did drove my car there to show them. check around and show them your car, you will have abetter understanding of china car. It is cheap but you need to bear with minor problems here and there.

A car worth to keep if you just need a basic transportation and no loan. look for me if your interior plastic melts as I am the only expert in this field. Enjoy your ride.....

danielwei

Back to top Go down

Post  hurtboy83 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:01 am

danielwei wrote:
hurtboy83 wrote:hi daniel, can share which workshop u went in msia to do your geely? thanks

Sorry I don't have the address as I only know how to drive there. The shop is know as KOH brothers.
You just need to take note that Geely CK is consist of many parts like KIA, Proton, and some other parts. Toyota parts cannot fit in, as Geely had put in their own engine parts. It took the Mech to figure out what to used. But for RM 5000 he got a good deal as he did over charged me. There is this workshop near Giant Malaysia Bt Indah, the pricing is not too bad but he is not very confident with china cars as he never touch it before. I did drove my car there to show them. check around and show them your car, you will have abetter understanding of china car. It is cheap but you need to bear with minor problems here and there.

A car worth to keep if you just need a basic transportation and no loan. look for me if your interior plastic melts as I am the only expert in this field. Enjoy your ride.....

Thanks for the info buddy.. Could u PM me your number? I'll get some details from u abt the workshop, intend to drive there soon in march , thanks

hurtboy83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum