ClubGeelySG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which workshop do you go, any recommendation....

3 posters

Go down

Which workshop do you go, any recommendation.... Empty Which workshop do you go, any recommendation....

Post  Mansteam Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:46 am

Found this ad, looks good but haven't got the time yet to visit them...

Which workshop do you go, any recommendation.... Motogard1Which workshop do you go, any recommendation.... Motogard2

Last edited by Mansteam on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Mansteam

Back to top Go down

Which workshop do you go, any recommendation.... Empty Re: Which workshop do you go, any recommendation....

Post  CoolzMK Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 pm

bro no picture leh.. perhaps broken link when u post?
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Which workshop do you go, any recommendation.... Empty Re: Which workshop do you go, any recommendation....

Post  Mansteam Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:26 am

ya thanks, some mistakes in the URL earlier. Think now should be OK..

Mansteam

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:54 am

bro.. this wrkshop i ever call them and ask the last time. they dont have geely parts la.. one of the bro who is current doing his servicing there say they only can do basic servicing for china cars only. however i heard many review says their price not cheap and service not that good also. Think for me, i will avoid them.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:59 am

this saturday going to do some major works to my car. Will be visting BH Autoservices at Kranji to do the stuffs. First time also trying them. Will be posting review on them. If you keen can visit their website also BH AutoServices.. I make friend with the boss already.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  Mansteam Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:05 am

OK bro Coolz, you go and try the BH... Their website display BMWs... look high expectations.

Where as for the Motogard, i will still try to visit them one day... Different people surely have different experience, who knows maybe i'm more lucky than other people.

Mansteam

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:19 am

Mansteam wrote:OK bro Coolz, you go and try the BH... Their website display BMWs... look high expectations.

Where as for the Motogard, i will still try to visit them one day... Different people surely have different experience, who knows maybe i'm more lucky than other people.

BH will be trying them tomorow. not high expectations la. they are one stop workshop. every type of service also have be it spray painting, wheel alignment, repair,service all in one. will post review after my visit.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 am

bro have u "LIKE" my facebook page yet?
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  Mansteam Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:39 am

The Geely Auto Parts Sg.. ?? Liked already

Mansteam

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:42 am

Mansteam wrote:The Geely Auto Parts Sg.. ?? Liked already

Yup. Thank you for your support bro.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Here is my review after visiting BH Autoservices. I would give it thumbs up service. Would recommend all bros and sis here to go to their workshop to perform servicing and repair works there. Today i brought my own parts like front absorbers,manual transmission oil, did wheel alignment. Most importantly the mechanics are friendly and also share and tell you if you have any questions about technical problems. Price is also reasonable. If u guys want to try out BH Autoservices. Can PM me for details and contact.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:01 am

Another workshop I have been to for servicing (replacing oil, service brakes,change coolant) is AutoSaver. I visited the Defu lane branch which is the main outlet. Find that their service is also not bad and customer service is also very good. It is also another recommended workshop to visit. But parts you need to bring your own should you want to ask them to do any repair works for you. Their website is AUTOSAVER
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  krislim Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:47 am

motorgard is expensive and not worth to go.. they charge me 35 bucks for a very little of power steerling oil whereas i went to some petrol station workshop they top it for me free.. back then i have little knowledge in car so got myself chop! lol..

krislim

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:38 am

krislim wrote:motorgard is expensive and not worth to go.. they charge me 35 bucks for a very little of power steerling oil whereas i went to some petrol station workshop they top it for me free.. back then i have little knowledge in car so got myself chop! lol..

no worries, we are all here to learn and share knowledge.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  CoolzMK Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 am

Motorgrad i should say i have not been there for their service. Also when i called up whether they service and do repair china cars some where last year they say sorry china cars we cannot get parts and the agent control the parts very tight. The lady mentioned they can only do basic service only. So in my opinion they are not competent. When i further asked why your flyer say u can service china cars they say " Yes we can do but only do basic service" so after hearing i decided to give them a miss. Now glad that i found BH autoservice.
CoolzMK
CoolzMK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down